Steps for Online Fee Payment Through Debit Card
How to make Fee Payment through Debit Card
A step-by-step guide to online fee payment through the Debit Card or Credit Card for St. Barnabas Hospital College of Nursing.
Ensure that your debit card limit has been more than Rs.10,000/- per transaction. Your bank might have its own limits on how much you can send or receive. Contact your bank for more information to increase the limit.
Note: convenience fee or per transaction charges.
Debit Card convenience fee is 0.9% + Service Tax (i.e. In Rs 10,500/- convenience fee is Rs. 112.71/-)
1. Open website sbhcollegeofnursing.com
2. Go to Menu >> Fee >> Online Fee Payment >> Login with Username & Password
(Username and Password will be provided by college. Ex: Username – SBHCON1501 , Password – 15/01/1990, whereas DD/MM/YYYY)
3. After successful login fee structure screen will apear. Choose your Installment or Quarterly fee –> click Pay button.
4. Make sure you have to make payment are shown in field and click Proceed Button.
(If your transactions allowed to make less then Rs.10,000/- or more then Rs.10,000/- then you can change amount by manually entering. You can make payment by multiple time with any amount.)
5. Check all the details are correct, please don’t change anything here. Click Pay button.
Its open Payumoney Payment Gateway.
6. Click on Cards (Debit/ Credit Card).
7. Type the (A) 16-digit Debit Card number which is on the front side of your Debit Card. You will also have to enter the (B) Expiration Date or Valid Through of the card. Once you’ve entered the Debit Card details, you may be asked for a (C) CVV security code. This code is mostly found on the back of the cards. Last one is Card Holder Name ie. (D) Name of Card.
8. Afer filled all the details click (E) Pay Now button.
9. Once you are through the payment portal, you will be asked to enter an OTP (one-time password) that is sent to the mobile number linked or registered to your Debit Card.
Note: Debit Card convenience fee is 0.9% (i.e. In Rs 10,500/- convenience fee is Rs. 112.71/-)
10. Once you enter the OTP number your transaction is verified, and you receive a notification Successful Payment.
11. Your payment has been successfully processed. Thank you 🙂